Saturday, January 12, 2013

How I track my books.

If you haven't noticed yet, I read a lot of books. And I really do mean a lot.
At times it can be tricky keeping track of all of them, I try my best, but occasionally I do forget if I have already read a book.

In 2013 I am determined to keep track of all of the books I read so I have implemented redundencies. First, I track all of my books online at Goodreads.com, then I track them in this blog and finally I write them down in a notebook.

My book notebook is a new thing this year, I wanted physical proof that I could carry with me. I tried to find a book journal but I couldn't find a single one with enough book entries. I just read too much. So I got a normal notebook and have turned it in to my very own book journal.

This is what I ended up with:

So far I am loving my journal, it is nice to have a simple book to carry in my purse. Each entry has the author name, title of the book, date read and my rating for it.

And hopefully it will last me a full year.

No comments:

Post a Comment